In her Mental Health and Wellbeing workshops Rachael shares her experience on building resilience, performing under pressure, maintaining life balance, perspective and self care. With over a decades experience as a professional athlete, nurse and mental health ambassador, Rachael can teach your staff how to have a meaningful conversation, the four steps of asking RUOK?, and about suicide prevention. Each session will be interactive and open and can be tailored to the needs of your organisation.
- 15 years as a member of the Australian Women's Hockey Team
- Dual Olympian, 3 x Commonwealth Games & 3 x World Cup
- 2019 FIH World Goalkeeper of the Year, Goalkeeper of the tournament (Pro League Finals 2019 & 2014 World Cup)
- 10+ years working as a registered nurse in Fiona Stanley Hospital's neurological rehab ward
- Front line worker during the COVID-19 Pandemic, managing COVID testing for WA's FIFO mine workers (Mineral Resources Ltd)
- RUOK and Lifeline Ambassador
- Business owner - STOMP Goalkeeping
Rachael's off pitch mental health & pandemic response work was recently recognised by the World Olympians Association where she was one of only 5 past and present athletes from around the world inducted into the 2020 Olympians For Life program.
Rachael is just as comfortable facilitating small workshops as she is speaking to large conferences and events.
Get in touch via email or the contact form below to discuss what Rachael can do for your business or event.
Rachael thank you so much for a fantastic session, your sharing of your personal side was inspiring and captivated our teams. We rated you the best speaker we have had and in particular sports people, they focus too heavily on them and their sporting achievements. Get on board others you will not be disappointed. You can also from listening to you understand why you have been awarded Olympian for Life.